E-Shram Card Self Registration 2023 – The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the e-Shram Scheme 2023 for the unorganized poor labor families across India.
Through this employment will be provided to the poor labor families by the central government obased ontheir skills. Indian citizens interested to take the benefits of e-Shramik Card 2023 can apply for e-Shram Card Online Registration through the official website of Mthe inistry of Labor and Employment, eshram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Portal has been launched by the central government for the benefit of daily wage workers. As soon as the e-shram card self-registration 2023 is done, the workers will automatically start getting the benefits of the central government scheme. Complete information related to e-Shram Card Self Registration can be seen ointhe table below.
E-Shram Card Online Form Objective
The main objective of ethe -Shram Card is to create a centralized database of all unorganized sector workers including construction workers, migrant workers and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, etc.
Under e-Shram Card 2023. The e-shram portal has also been launched with aim to improve the implementation of social security schemes. Integration of social security schemes will be done through ethe -shram portal. Through ethe -Shram portal, it will be helpful for the workers to get employment according to their skills.
E-Shramik Card Eligibility for 2023 –
E-Shram Card Registration and Eligibility:- Indian citizens wishing to take advantage of the E-Shram Card can check the information of E-Shramik Card Registration Form eligibility details in the table below:-
Benefits of e-shram card registration
- You will get the benefit of important welfare schemes of the Government of India.
- The e-shram card holder will get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh.
- Any facility brought by the government for the workers will be directly benefited.
- A pension facility can be available in the future.
- Financial assistance will be given in health treatment.
- Pregnant women will be given proper facilities for the maintenance of their children.
- Funds will be provided as assistance in house construction.
- Financial assistance will be given in the education of the child.
- All government schemes of central and state governments will get the direct benefit.
Know- what is the self-registration process for e-shram card
- 1st of all go to the official website of the e-shram portal, eshram.gov.in.
- By going to its home page, click on the option of Register on E-shram Register on E-shram.
- Here the registration form will open.
- On this page, enter your Aadhaar card linked mobile number, captcha code, EPFO , and ESIC member status.
- Now select the option to send OTP to the mobile number.
- Type this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now fill out the application form completely, in which your personal information like name, address, salary, and age will have to be entered.
- After filling out the form, you have to upload the required documents along with it and click on the submit button.
- Now your application has been successfully submitted.
E-Shram Yojana Highlights
|Scheme name||E Shram Yojana|
|Started||by central government|
|Relevant departments||Ministry Of Labor And Employment|
|Beneficiary||All unorganized sector workers of the country|
|The profit||The direct benefit of all government schemes after registration|
|Objective||Collecting database of workers in the unorganized sector at the national level|
|Application Type||through online/offline|
|Plan launch year||2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
State Wise E Shramik Card
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Assam||Get Here|
|E Shramik Arunachal||Get Here|
|E Shramik Bihar||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Get Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Get Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat||Get Here|
|E Shramik Haryana||Get Here|
|E Shramik HP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jammu||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Get Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Get Here|
|E Shramik MP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Get Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Get Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Get Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan||Get Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Get Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Get Here|
|E Shramik UP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Get Here|