This is one of the most famous and popular American reality television Fashion shows that focuses on fashion design. The show’s official team has already completed its nineteenth season with great success, and they are about to begin the twentieth season.
A large number of candidates apply each year to be a part of this Fashion reality show. Interested candidates should carefully review the show’s rules & Regulations. An audition for the upcoming season will begin soon on the official channel or show.
Through this post, we are providing complete details about Project Runway 2025 Season 22 for candidates to read carefully.
Basic Details of Project Runway fashion show
|Created by||Eli Holzman|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|No of Seasons||21|
|No of Episodes||251|
|Running Time||Seasons 1–7 – (40 to 42 minutes) |
Seasons 8–16- (62 to 64 minutes)
|Production Companies||Miramax Television|
|Original Network||Bravo (2004–2008, 2019)|
|Original Release||December 1, 2004 –Present|
|Related||Project Runway All Stars|
Project Runway Junior
Table of Contents
New Season Project Runway Casting Call 2025
Project Runway has been providing a stage for a large number of gifted fashion designers who are passionate about producing truly original and impressive designs.
It’s the ideal platform for you to collaborate with the biggest names in fashion and learn from them while also showcasing your talent for fashion design on an international level.
The new season of 2025 Project Runway casting auditions may be the ideal chance for budding fashion designers who want to succeed in the fashion industry.
Judges of Project Runway
- Heidi Klum – As the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel, Heidi Klum is a German-American model, television host, producer, and businesswoman.
- Nina Garcia – Nina Garcia is a Colombian-American fashion journalist, editor-in-chief of Elle, author, and judge for the Bravo/Lifetime show Project Runway.
- Michael Kors – The American fashion designer Michael David Kors was born Karl Anderson Jr. on August 9, 1959. He is the chief creative officer of his brand, Michael Kors, which sells men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, watches, jewellery, footwear, and fragrances.
- Zac Posen – The American fashion designer Zachary E. Posen was born on October 24, 1980.
- Karlie Kloss – The American fashion model, Karlie Elizabeth Kloss, was named one of the “Top 30 models of the 2000s” by Vogue Paris when she was 17 years old. She resigned from Victoria’s Secret in 2015 to study at New York University.
- Brandon Maxwell – He is the founder and creative director of Brandon Maxwell, the luxury ready-to-wear label for women. He is also a television personality, director, and photographer.
- Elaine Welteroth – Welteroth was named Teen Vogue’s editor-in-chief in April 2016, making her only the second black woman in Condé Nast’s 107-year history to hold the position.
The Registration process for Project Runway 2025 Season 22
- Project Runway casting 2025 Process
- The first step is for candidates to visit the official site of the channel or show and click on the “apply” link.
- After reading the show’s terms and conditions carefully.
- Candidates must fill out the form with their personal and contact information.
- The candidate must also upload the video in the given format.
- Finally, recheck all the details and click on submit.
Video Instruction of Project Runway Casting Season 22
- The video must be 2-4 minutes in length.
- Acceptable formats: MOV, MP4, or QuickTime.
- If you’re filming on an iPhone or any smartphone, make sure to turn the phone horizontally.
- You wouldn’t watch TV vertically and neither do we.
- The last step is to save your video and label it with your FULL NAME and CITY.
- Please do not use the words “Project Runway” or “PR” in your video name.
Mandatory Fields for Project Runway Application Season 22
- Town Name
- Mobile No
- Email I.D
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Project Runway 2025 Release/Air Date
There are still speculations doing rounds regarding Project Runway season 22 release/air date. Nevertheless, neither Bravo nor the show’s creator has provided a formal statement.
However, for more recent details regarding the same, one can regularly check the show’s official website and social media platforms.
Project Runway Season 22 Premiere Date
Till Now There Is No Updates for 2025.
When is Project Runway Returning/Coming Back in 2025?
It is too soon to predict whether Project Runway will return in 2024 as there has been no word on the production company’s choice to renew the program for a 22-season as of this writing.
Latest News for New Season Project Runway 2025
As for the most recent information regarding Project Runway New Season 2025, we are aware that the show has successfully finished 21 seasons and that Season 22 will be a spin-off season called Project Runway: All-Star. As a result, we may soon see a new season. In light of this, Project Runway Season 22 Debut is anticipated for late 2025.
Q. How To Apply for Project Runway Season 22 2025?
A. Visit the official website of the show or channel to apply for the show. Fill out the online form with your personal information. Upload the video in the format specified.
Q. Can I Apply for Project Runway 2025?
A. If you are an American citizen with all the necessary documents, you can apply for the show.
Q. Is Project Runway Coming back in 2025?
A. Till Now No official Information for a release date.
Q. When Will Bravo’s Project Runway Season 22?
A. I have been searching the internet and can’t find any definite dates for Bravo’s Project Runway in 2025.
Disclaimer – This is only for knowledge purposes. We Have Not provided Audition or casting.