Cheap Universities in Canada for International Students- Do you want to study economically in a university in Canada? Here in this article, we are going to offer the top 10 cheap universities in Canada which are very fruitful & can give a huge elevation to your carrier. Deciding for a top-grade university in Canada will depend on the campus placements, fee structure, availability of seats & a lot more other factors such as scholarship offered by the institute or university, etc.
Cheap universities in canada for international students
Students outside Canada, who are willing to study in Canada can apply very easily over here to the best as well as most economical universities in Canada. The universities being shown here are amongst the top 10 universities in Canada. These universities offer admissions for undergraduate as well as post-graduate students & degrees.
- Brandon University
- Universite de Saint-Boniface
- University of Guelph
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Calgary
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Regina
Tuition fees for international students in canada
Canada is the place of education for some of the top universities in the world which provide post-graduate & undergraduate courses in multiple departments.
Most affordable universities are present in Canada that offer high-quality education. The cheapest university in Canada has very less academic fees & a low cost of accommodation for students across the world.
Universities offering the cheapest bachelor’s degree in canada
The normal tuition fee of the most affordable university in Canada for students outside Canada for pursuing an undergraduate degree are as follows :
University Name Average Tuition Fees :
|University Name||Average Tuition Fees|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
Universities offering the cheapest master’s degree in canada
The normal academic fee of the most affordable university in Canada for outside students pursuing a graduate degree is given below:
University Name Average Tuition Fees –
|University Name||Average Tuition Fees|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
Acomodationcost & charges for non canada residents in canada
The accommodation cost in Canada for students is quite affordable than in other countries. The accommodation costs vary based on the residence of the university and the particular place of the university.
Non-Canada residents should be able to pay the basic tuition fees and must have additional 10,000 Canadian dollars to be able to live in Canada.
Moreover, additional proof of financial support from the family should be given at the time of applying for a study visa in Canada. The accommodation cost is not too much if the student is enrolled in the cheapest university in Canada. The total cost of accommodation in Canada for noncanadian students and the related factors on which it depends are given below:
- Cost of living: The accommodation charges in Canada basically depends on the accommodation type & culture of residence chosen by the student. Various types of living facilities are available for Student residences, flats, and campus hostle. The cost of accommodation comes up to $4000- $8000 yearly, and it majorly depends upon the university status, residence & state.
- Mess & food charges: calculating the charges for mess & food are most necessary while calculating the overall accommodation charges. It basically depends on students’ standards & amount he is capable to spend on his food.. Overall it takes around 1500$ – 3000$ for a student as it’s food charges depending upon his choices & eating habits.
- Travelling Costs: The students from different universities usually need to travel to various campuses,markets,trips etc. It takes rount 100$ per month on travelling for a students pass.They can opt for other types of multiple services available such as cabs,ola type agencies etc.
- Other miscellaneous costings & charges : Ofcourse, there are a lot of charges that are not counted on daily or monthly basis such as alothing,recharge utilities,books,insurance and many more things that overall takes around 2000$-4000$ including internet charges which are approx. 75 $ per month.
Scholarships in canada for international students
Canada is the world-famous location for its high-quality education system and high quality of life that attracts students from around the globe. It has a number of cheap universities which offer programs and courses with low academic charges. However, financial aid is offered by all universities for the students depending upon their needs and requirements. Many governments and organizations offer scholarships at various levels like undergraduate, graduate, and higher levels. Some of the scholarships in Canada are: –
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- University of Alberta International Scholarships
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Master’s Awards of Excellence
- University of British Columbia Scholarships for International Students
- Carleton Prestige Scholarships
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program
- NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
Read More Article –
Tips for best and most affordable car insurance
Lifestyle of students at the Canadian University
Best ways to get a stylish nursery
Best auto insurance and lower your premiums