Indian idol registration & Audition 2023 – Indian Idol, as we all know needs no introduction. It is one of the best reality singing shows currently in India. Indian Idol looks for a gem, who is not just a talented singer, but also a complete package.
India has no dearth of talented singers, coming from multiple backgrounds, and very rich singing talent in regional, western, classical, folk and so forth music forte.
All these singers have dreams and aspirations to create a mark in the Indian Music Industry, and Indian Idol is the most suited platform and a stepping stone to fulfilling their dreams.
After the successful completion of 13 seasons, Indian Idol is soon coming up with Season 14 Keep a tab on this page to know the latest information about Indian Idol 2023 auditions, the registration process, and all other details.
- 1 Indian Idol Registration 2023/ Indian Idol Season 14
- 1.1 Indian Idol Season 14 Audition date and venue
- 1.2 Indian Idol Registration Audition Fees
- 1.3 Indian Idol Registration contact number
- 1.4 Indian Idol Season 14 audition eligibility criteria
- 1.5 Required Documents:
- 1.6 Q. When will Indian Idol season 14 begin?
- 1.7 Q. Who can apply for Indian Idol season 13?
- 1.8 Q. How to register online for Indian Idol Season 14
- 1.9 Q. What is the minimum age to participate in the Indian Idol show?
- 1.10 Q. Who are the judges of Indian Idol 2023?
- 1.11 Q. How can I audition online with Sony Liv app?
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Like this:
Indian Idol Registration 2023/ Indian Idol Season 14
- Indian Idol registration 2023 needs to be done via the SonyLIV app.
- Download/update the SonyLIV app from the Google Play store. Click on the Indian Idol Digital Registration.
- Access the registration link “Indian Idol Season 13.” Enter your mobile number and OTP confirmation.
- Fill out the online registration form carefully as per the given instruction.
- Provide the correct details required in the registration form. Any wrong information can lead to disqualification.
- Next, upload an audio/video clip of your singing performance. It should be of at least 90 seconds and less than 40 MB in size. You can upload up to 2 videos.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned.
- Finish and submit the form.
- The Indian Idol Authority/team will scan through all the applied audio/video clips and shortlist the final names to be called for an audition. So make sure you have uploaded the video of your best performance ever to be called for the audition.
Indian Idol Season 14 Audition date and venue
Indian Idol Season 14 Audition – Information regarding Indian Idol Audition 2023 audition dates and venue will be available after the official announcement by the show makers. Indian Idol conducts auditions in the following cities:
Indian Idol Registration Audition Fees
There is no fee for the Indian Idol auditions. You wouldn’t need to pay any amount to anyone.
Indian Idol Registration contact number
For any information, the show makers/channel can be reached on the following number: 022-67081111 (Head Office). You can also visit the official website of Sony Liv and then find the contact details of the same.
Indian Idol Season 14 audition eligibility criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to be qualified/fulfilled for participating in Indian Idol.
- Registration for the show will be open for candidates above 18 years of age and below 35 years during the time of the audition.
- The participant must be an Indian citizen and have documentary proof of the same.
- Participants must have a valid document as proof of identity such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, driving license, etc.
- The participant should not have any criminal record in his/her name.
- The participant should be mentally and physically fit.
- Participants must agree to the terms and conditions of the Indian Idol.
- Indian idol registration 2023 & Auditions
The following documents will be required to participate in the Indian Idol singing reality show:
- Aadhar card/voter ID/or any proof of identity.
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate/Educational Certificate/Domicile)
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Medical fitness certificate.
Indian idol Faqs
Q. When will Indian Idol season 14 begin?
Ans- The show is scheduled to start in the month of July 2023. The official date will be declared by the show maker/channel soon.
Q. Who can apply for Indian Idol season 13?
Ans- A person who is above 18 years of age and is an Indian Citizen can apply for Indian Idol. The participant should be mentally and physically fit and should agree to all terms and conditions of the show/channel. Last but not the least, the participant should know singing.
Q. How to register online for Indian Idol Season 14
Ans– The participant can register online by downloading/updating the SonyLIV app and can access the registration link and fill out the form carefully as per the given instructions.
Q. What is the minimum age to participate in the Indian Idol show?
Ans- The minimum age to participate in the Indian Idol show is 18 years.
Q. Who are the judges of Indian Idol 2023?
Ans- The judges of Indian Idol are Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya, and Vishal Dadlani.
Q. How can I audition online with Sony Liv app?
Ans- Visit the official website of the channel www.sonyliv.com or visit the SonyLiv App. Click the link for Indian Idol 14 registrations. Fill up all your personal details like name, address, email id, contact details, etc. Once you are done filling up the details, upload your best audition video.
Music is an indispensable part of the Hindi Film Industry. If you dream to be a playback singer in Hindi Film Industry, then there is no better platform than Indian Idol.
Even if you do not win the show, but reach the Top 10 level, you will get the recognition, which will make your struggle a lot easier towards becoming a successful playback singer.
So, if you really have a singing talent/potential and believe in it, then Indian Idol is the best stage to showcase your talent and find the right place in the music industry.
Keep checking this website and the SonyLIV app regularly so as not to miss any important updates regarding Indian Idol Season 14.