Are you a rising gospel artist from South Africa? Can you become the next big star in the gospel music sector? If so, now is your chance.
I present the MTN Joyous Celebration Auditions Talent Search 2023–2024 open, ladies and gentlemen. Ecstasy’s chill is already permeating my entire body, and I know you are experiencing the same thing.
What is MTN Joyous Celebration?
Joyous Celebration was founded as one of South Africa’s gospel choirs as a follow-up to the country’s first democratic elections in 1994. The trio has shaken the world with its amazing performances over the years.
The group had little hope back then because it was only supposed to be a one-time studio experiment. But as it happened, it developed into a sizable playground for hundreds of burgeoning artists in South Africa.
What South African musicians had expected to be a one-off studio project turned out to become a powerful platform for upcoming South African artists. With 23 CDs published as of 2019, the choir has achieved popularity in South Africa and the rest of the African continent.
It ranks among the most popular gospel choirs in South Africa, after groups like The Soweto Gospel Choir.
Application Process for MTN Joyous Celebration
If you want to fill MTN Joyous Celebration Application then follow these steps – Participants may enter the contest in the following ways:
Download the all-in-one Ayoba app for free voice and video calling, instant messaging, gaming, music, news, entertainment news, etc. You can also subscribe to the MTN Joyous Celebration channel to learn how to join the choir.
The Audition process for MTN Joyous Celebration
If you are interested in the MTN Joyous Celebration Auditions 2023 then follow the steps given by me.
- You must submit an instrumental video clip of your cover of an MTN Joyous Celebration song by the submission deadline to be eligible for the Competition.
- Send a 500-word maximum written motivation outlining what you do now, why you want to attend the workshop, and how you believe you will benefit.
- A song can only be five minutes long.
- Only two songs can be submitted by contestants.
- Only one entry per person is permitted; group entries are not accepted.
- Contestants and/or songs that do not adhere to these guidelines [are automatically excluded from the competition OR may result in disqualification from the competition at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Eligibility criteria for the contestants
You must not be one of the following to participate in the competition as a contestant or voter:
- (a) an employee or director of the promoter; (b) one of the promoter’s prize sponsors; (c) an agent or consultant of (a) or (b), or a member of their household.
- You are either a South African citizen or a permanent resident with a valid 13-digit identity document.
- You are at least 18 years old, or your parent or legal guardian legally represents you if you are under 18 (a minor). By signing here, that individual affirms and declares that they are of legal age and can accept these T&Cs on your behalf.
- Any details concerning the Competition or the Promoter’s business that may come to their attention while participating in the Competition or in connection in addition to that may not be revealed to any third party (including the Promoter’s competitors).
- You attest that you meet the requirements to participate in the competition and win any prizes for which you might be eligible. Documentation establishing your eligibility to participate in the Competition should be presented to the Promoter. Ineligible participants that enter the competition are eliminated right away.
Various components of the Audition
There are three sections to the digital audition:
- The Joyous Celebration Foundation and the general public (“Voters”) cast their votes in the primary competition, which is to win the major prize(s) and join MTN Joyous Celebration.
- a contest where participants can participate in exchange for a reduced prize.
- a contest where subscribers to MTN Joyous Celebration CallerTunez can win lesser or several smaller prizes (the “Competition”).
MTN Joyous Venue for Auditions
Three of South Africa’s largest cities—Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban—will host auditions.
Until May 31 at noon, registration is still open for the Cape Town auditions.
The following dates are for the auditions:
- Cape Town, June 1.
- Johannesburg, July 11–12
- August 2 and 3 in Durban
Visit the organization’s official website at www.joyous.co.za for full information.