ANTM (Asia’s Next Top Model 2023-24) is a TV reality show that pits hopeful models against each other in order to find the next top model. The winner will begin their career and walk away with the title of Asia’s Next Top Model.
Asia’s Next Top Model features models from the whole Far East area- South Asia and Southeast Asia, East Asia. The winner of this show will get a chance to start her career in modelling.
In this reality series, models from all over the region- South Asia to East Asia- compete for the title of Asia’s Next Top Model.
Process of Asia’s next top model Singapore 2023-24 Registration And Audition
Singapore Asia’s next top model – The female participant who is interested in the registration process for “Asia’s Next Top Model” must read this position thoroughly in order to know all about the show and registration dates.
- Each season of Asia’s Next Top Model has about 12-13 regular episodes, with a special recap episode airing near the end of each season.
- Every season typically begins with 14-16 participants.
- The competitor’s overall appearance, participation in challenges, and best photos from that week’s photoshoot are judged weekly.
- In every episode, one participant is eliminated, though in rare cases, the judging board agreed to a double elimination or non-elimination.
- In the American version, the participant is instructed by an adviser who coaches them in various aspects of the modelling industry and acts as a universal assistant during photo shoots and challenges.
|Created by||Tyra Banks|
|Based on||America’s Next Top Model|
|Presented by||Cindy – Bishop |
Former – Georgina
Wilson – Nadya Hutagalung
|Judges||Current· Yu Tsai Former· Cara G. McIlroy Kelly Tandiono (S4)· Alex Perry · Joey Mead King · Adam Williams · Mike Rosenthal · Daniel Boey · Todd Anthony Tyler|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||75|
|Executive producer(s)||Mark Arbitrary, Sam Gollestani, Glenn Sims|
|Running time||43–45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Fox Networks Group Refinery Media |
Fremantle Media Asia Beach House Pictures
Asia’s Next Top Model Eligibility Criteria
- A search across the internet will find you a wide range of females that are eligible for Asia’s Next Top Model.
- All contestants for this show must be of Asian nationality or descent, but they must be able to speak and write in the language of English.
- All contestants must be female, with a minimum age of 18 and not more than 27 years old in order to register for Asia’s Next Top Model.
- The participant must be at least 1.68 meters or 5 feet, or 6 inches tall.
- Anyone who has participated in another series of Top Model can still apply for this 7th season of Asia’s Next Top Model.
- They just have to make sure they’re not the winner and are not signed to a contract for any fashion company or endorsing any brand, as of now.
How to sign-up for Asia’s Next Top Model 2023-24
- The participant wants to register for Asia’s Next Top Model 2023-24 and must visit the official portal to continue.
- The best way to watch Asia’s Next Top Model is by going to the official site. Alternatively, you can click this link.
- This link will take you to the official homepage of the website for Asia’s Next Top Model.
- If a contestant visits your homepage, they enter all their information in the form: age, height, name, address, email address, and phone number.
- The registration form for Asia’s Next Top Model requires all the information at the time of registration.
3 thoughts on “How to Apply Asia’s Next Top Model 2023-24 Application, Casting Audition & Venues”
I want to see me this year 2023 miss india.
Hlo I am tanu