Are you looking for information on the start and end dates for Mzansi Magic, the Mzansi Magic Audition, the official website, the registration requirements, the application form, the housemates, previous winners, the selection process, and the deadline to submit your application?
If yes, this article is all you need to read right now.
The much-loved Big Brother Mzansi will soon make its highly anticipated return to your screens, and its online audition will start, according to MultiChoice Group and Banijay.
You would first need to sign up and pass the audition to participate in this show as a housemate.
According to viewer preferences, channel positioning, and their dedication to offering the greatest local content for their watching pleasure, Mzansi Magic commissions local material.
Table of Contents
About Mzansi magic TV show
A general entertainment channel produced by Multichoice and managed by the local interest section of M-Net, Mzansi Magic is available on DStv in South Africa.
With certain additions of foreign programming, Mzansi Magic mostly concentrates on original South African feature films and local productions.
This article will shed light on how to apply for the Mzansi magic audition for various shows and applications open for 2024.
What is the Mzansi Magic Application 2024?
The qualifications for Mzansi Magic are as follows:
- You must be a legitimate South African citizen with an ID card or passport.
- At least 21 years of age is required.
- You can’t work for Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or other M.I.H. Group businesses.
- You cannot be related to any employee of the M.I.H. Group of Companies, including Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or any other company.
- You must be able to stay on the show for up to 90 days without touching the outside world, be responsible, be prepared to travel and be able to give medications (if ill or have a small health concern).
- A functioning mobile phone number is required.
- A current email address is required.
Guidelines for Mzansi Magic Audition 2024?
You need to make a note of these guidelines and make sure to give all the given below in writing before you can submit your audition;
- I certify that I am the proposal’s creator or owner and have the right to submit it to M-Net for review.
- I recognize that M-Net receives a lot of submissions of concepts, formats, stories, suggestions, and other things that could be comparable to my proposal and that it might already be considering similar or the same concepts. I also recognize the possibility that M-Net is currently developing or has previously created concepts that are comparable to mine. I am aware of this and accept that if M-Net commissions or creates content that is similar to what I proposed in the future, I will not be entitled to any payment.
- Any information I give to M-Net will not be treated as confidential unless M-Net has expressly stated differently in writing. In light of this, I acknowledge and agree that I, M-Net, shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality concerning such material; (ii) M-Net and I do not intend or create any kind of confidential or fiduciary relationship; and (iii) I have no expectation of a review, payment, or other types of consideration.
- The fact that M-Net received my unsolicited proposal does not imply that M-Net agrees with its innovation, priority, or creativity, and it does not restrict M-ability Net from challenging any current or future intellectual property rights related to my proposal.
- M-Net maintains the right to remove any submission that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, defamatory, racially offensive, illegal, or otherwise violate the rights of any third party.
- I hereby release M-Net from all obligations and indemnify M-Net against any loss, harm, or disappointment I may have due to my submission of the proposal.
- M-Net disclaims liability for any issues with the technical operation of any system submitted in the proposal submission.
Casting Details for Mzansi Magic 2024
- Sincerely, your destiny is entirely in your hands.
- You won’t last past four weeks if you’re a bad actor and you keep acting.
- On the reality TV series Big Brother Mzansi, leading a fraudulent life or adopting a false identity will undoubtedly backfire.
- Others will adore you for who you are and support you if you are just yourself.
- Establish a social media following before entering the house.
- possess a strong personality.
- Stay interesting. participate in talks, plays, and tasks.
The channel debuted in the middle of July 2010 on channel 107 as an M-platform Net to promote South African entertainment and local content.
Through the channel’s creation, M-Net would work with regional producers, collaborating with South African filmmakers to generate compelling material that would appeal to a global audience while also supporting up-and-coming talent and transferring important skills to the industry.
The channel debuted with a six-hour programming block featuring domestic and foreign films and original local series. Veteran director Lebone Maema served as its leader. The channel started airing in HD on July 24, 2015.