Nailed it 2024 – Are you terrible at baking? So are they! Prepare to be entertained with Nailed It! This Netflix original series features bakers competing to create the world’s most delectable, yet badly-baked treats.
Whoever has the worst result by the judges gets bragging rights for the week, plus a handful of cash prizes. Nailed It! is streaming for your failure-to-miss-stuff entertainment needs at no cost and with no registration required on Netflix.
Three amateur bakers compete in the Nailed It! reality TV bake-off to win $10,000 and a trophy for replicating complex cakes and pastries.
The Netflix reality show, Nailed It!, has been nominated seventeen times and it’s won one award. Critics have praised the show for its engaging content.
Primetime Emmy Awards recognized Nailed It! for Outstanding Competition Program and for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Competition Show.
The upcoming season of Nailed It 2024 will be like the other seasons. If you want to compete in the ultimate baking competition.
Nailed It 2024 Season 10, then keep reading to learn the rules. The application process, eligibility requirements, and audition procedure are all described below.
How To Apply Nailed It Application
Here is the application procedure for Nailed It Auditions. In order to participate, you’ll need to answer 45 questions on the show’s website.
The only place that submissions can be made is on the production company’s official website: https://www.magicalelves.com/television. The steps below must be followed in order to Register for Season 10 of Nailed It!
- Click the ‘CASTING’ tab in the top-right corner of our website to find out how to apply for Nailed It 2024. You can also apply directly from this link: www.magicalelves.com/casting
- First, please provide your date of birth as soon as you click on https://castingnailedit.castingcrane.com/. After that, you can proceed with filling out the application form.
- The form is divided into three sections: Basic information, information about cooking skills, and a photo or video section.
- Basic info includes your name, date of birth, address, phone number, country, educational qualifications, email ID, etc. The second part of the application has questions related to your cooking background, like the name of our culinary school, whether you are working in the food industry, etc. The last section is the photo and video section.
- The participants are requested to upload a total of five videos. The details such as the type, the format, the time, and how all five videos should be shot can be found at https://castingnailedit.castingcrane.com/. Everything regarding the video must match the specifications listed on the official website.
- Additionally, participants must upload their recent and clear photographs. Along with it, a full-body picture of the participant, and a picture of past baking creations also need to be uploaded. The format of the same is specified on the official website.
- Candidates must ensure that all of their information is accurate and reliable.
- Please read the official Terms & Conditions before completing the application form because any violations could lead to the application being rejected.
Eligibility criteria for Nailed it
It’s important that you fulfill the following eligibility criteria before applying for the show.
- All participants must be 18 years or older at the time of application.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply for this position.
- You must not run for office and agree not to do so until one (1) year following the first airing of Nailed It! 2024’s episodes.
- Nobody who’s been involved with the show for two years prior can be a contestant. They cannot be connected to anyone who was in an officer, director, employee, or agent position.
- The participant must be prepared to spend two weeks in Los Angeles for the filming of the show.
Another Way to Apply for Nailed It 2024
Apart from online application through the official website, participants can also apply on Facebook and Instagram. The steps one must take to audition for Nailed It! are as follows:
- All you need to do is take a selfie.
- You must use a Nailed It! recipe to make a cookie for the selfie. You have to bake your face on a cookie as well.
- Post a selfie on Facebook and Instagram that includes a cookie, your best-failed cake, and you. You must use the hashtag #bakeyourself and the hashtag @NAILEDIT for this.
Nailed It Audition Process
The Nailed It! audition process will be the same as in previous seasons. You’ll have to register, and the producer/casting director will carefully examine each entry.
The five videos the contestants submitted with their application forms were essential in the selection process.
Each participant should make sure to cover all the bases while shooting their video. If you impress the casting director/producer, they’ll contact you to go on and compete more.
The Nailed It Application 2024 Deadline
Nailed It! doesn’t have a set due date. We recommend that you apply for the upcoming season as soon as the previous season starts airing. This is a friendly reminder that it’s not too late to apply and be part of the show if you are dedicated!
Nailed It Casting Season 10
Nailed It Casting 2024 – Nailed It! debuted on Netflix in March 2018. Since then, Nicole Byer and Jacques Torres have hosted the show. The two were the primary cast for seasons 7 and 8.
Nailed It! has three Emmy nominations for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program, which firmly establishes Nicole Byer as the top host. She is the first black woman to be nominated for this category.
Jacques Torres is one of the greatest French pastry chefs and chocolatiers. He performs pastry demonstrations while holding the position of Dean of Pastry Arts at the International Culinary Center.
This itself explains why he has been holding the judge position in Nailed It! for so long; throughout Seasons 7 and 8, we saw many celebrity guests appearing on the show.
Celebrities like Mary Mauser, Emmy Raver Lampman, Chelsea Peretti, and many more appeared in both seasons of the show as judges and to promote their latest projects.