Shark Tank Australia is an Australian business reality television program that debuted on Network Ten on February 8, 2015. The program is an adaptation of the Dragons’ Den model used internationally.
It depicts business owners pitch their ideas to a panel of six investors, or “sharks,” who will ultimately decide whether to fund their endeavors.
Time and again, with every season of Shark Tank Australia, the program has been able to captivate its audience, making it a huge success.
About Shark Tank Australia
In the TV program Shark Tank, a panel of investors known as “sharks” decide whether to invest when business owners present their ideas for new ventures. Sharks often identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in an entrepreneur’s product, business plan, or company value.
While some of the investors are generally courteous and make an effort to minimize the blow of rejection, others have a reputation for being “brutal” and having “no patience even for tales of hardship.”
If a panelist is intrigued, the entrepreneur can close a deal while the show is airing. If every panelist rejects, the businessperson is left with nothing.
Let’s be clear about participating in Shark Tank: getting on Shark Tank is not simple. On this page, you may find out more about the particulars of the application process, auditions, and other elements of Shark Tank Australia 2024 Series 6.
- Show Name: Shark Tank Australia.
- Director: Randall Churchill.
- Genre: Reality Show.
- Presenter: Sarah Harris.
- Sharks/Investors: Steve Baxter, Janine Allis, Andrew Banks, Naomi Simson, John McGrath, and Glen Richards.
- Origin Country: Australia.
- Official Language: English.
- Production City: Sydney, New South Wales.
- Run Time: 60 minutes.
- Production Company: Sony Pictures Television and Endemol Shine Group.
- Official Channel: Network Ten.
How to Register/Apply for Shark Tank Australia 2024 Series 6?
Registration for Shark Tank Australia 2024 has not yet begun. We are currently awaiting official confirmation of the same from the official channel and production company.
However, only entries submitted via the official channel website will be considered. You can register for Shark Tank Australia 2024 by following the instructions provided below.
- Everyone interested in participating is invited to visit the official Shark Tank Australia channel website and fill out the casting application form.
- Applicants can search for the “Apply” link/tab on the website’s main page to continue with the application process.
- Next fill in all the necessary details such as personal and business details.
- You must fill out further information on the application, including your occupation, the name of your company’s website, the category of your business, its present stage, and more.
- Candidates must attest that all provided information is true and accurate.
- Please read the official Terms & Conditions before submitting the application form as failure to do so may result in the application being rejected.
Read More – Shark Tank USA Casting Call Application for 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Shark Tank Australia
The following prerequisites must be satisfied by participants in order to be eligible:
- The participant must be at least 18 years old.
- The participant must be a citizen of Australia or have a valid visa to participate in the show.
- The participant cannot have a past ten-year felony conviction (unless expunged).
- The participants must consent to a background investigation.
- Anyone working for a company with a connection to the show/production house is prohibited from participating in the show. Anyone who resides with you or is a member of your close family is likewise subject to this limitation.
Auditions for Shark Tank Australia:
Shark Tank Australia Audition – Once you have completed the registration process and submitted the application form, the casting staff may need many weeks or even months to announce the results.
Only a selected few of the tens of thousands of entrepreneurs that submit applications to Shark Tank Australia will be shortlisted for an audition.
If your application demonstrates promise and can persuade the producers and casting directors that your business plan or your company has everything necessary to be successful, your selection is guaranteed.
Q. Is Shark Tank Still Running in Australia?
Ans- As per the official channel report, Shark Tank Australia wrapped up the series in 2018 with Season 5 being the last season aired and has not been running since, but the renewal of the series is highly anticipated.
Q. Is Shark Tank renewed for 2024?
We are still awaiting confirmation from the official channel network and the production company about the renewal of Shark Tank Australia 2024 Series 6.
We will be updating you about the same as and when we get any information about the renewal of the show so keep visiting our page to keep yourself updated.
Q. Do the Sharks get paid or are not paid?
Ans- Yes, the Sharks get paid as the show’s star cast, but the money they put into any business is their own.