The Chase Australia Season 13 – The Chase Australia is a game show from Australia that debuted on the Seven Network on September 14, 2015, and is based on the British version of the same name.
Having Andrew O’Keefe as its host till Emdur took over in 2021, The Chase Australia is a challenging quiz show.
The Chase Australia involves four strangers competing in a game of wits to outsmart and outrun the “Chaser” to earn incredible cash rewards.
A CASHPOT is built as large as possible by this group of four strangers who work both individually and collectively. The Chaser is none other than one of the greatest trivia buffs in the world and is the one blocking their path.
But The Case Australia is more than just a test; it’s also a race, and to win, competitors must keep one step ahead of the Chaser. The Chase Australia registration will open shortly for the upcoming season 13. If you enjoy challenges and action-packed situations.
Then look no further and apply right away to be a Contender on The Chase Australia 2024 when the registrations begin and put your brains to the ultimate test by competing with the world’s most intelligent quiz takers.
You can learn more about the specifics of the application process, the eligibility criteria, and other aspects of The Chase Australia 2024 Season 13 on this page.
How to Apply for The Chase Australia 2024 Season 13?
How to Register The Chase Australia Season 13 – The Chase Australia 2024 Season 13 has not yet begun accepting registrations. As of now, neither the official broadcaster, Seven Network, Nor the production firm, ITV Studios Australia, Have made any public announcements regarding the same.
However, only submissions made through the official channel website will be considered. To register for The Chase Australia 2024, follow the instructions stated below:
- Anyone interested in taking part is encouraged to visit the Chase Australia channel’s official website and submit a casting application.
- To proceed with the application process, applicants can look for the “Apply” link or button on the website’s home page.
- The application form consists of 5 stages. The first stage is the introduction and listing of the eligibility criteria.
- The second stage is the “Contact Details” wherein the participants need to fill in all their Personal details such as name, DOB, email ID, contact details, address, gender, marital status, and so forth.
- After accepting the Terms & Conditions, participants can proceed to the third stage, i.e., “About You,” where participants need to describe themselves in brief so that the production company can know a little more about them as a person.
- Stage 4 is about “Availability and Other Status.”
- Stage 5 is where the participants need to upload their recent photograph and a video describing themselves in the given format as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates must certify that all information given is accurate and genuine.
- Before submitting the application form, please read the official Terms & Conditions since failure to do so may result in the application being rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for The Chase Australia 2024
Participants must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to participate in the show:
- Due to the nature of the program and the possibility for participants to win a cash award, they must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- The participant must be a legal resident of Australia and currently residing in Australia.
- The participant should not work for the production business or the broadcaster currently, and they shouldn’t have worked for any of the ITV group of companies or the broadcaster in the past.
- The participant cannot be a live-in partner or an immediate family member (mother, father, son, daughter, brother, or sister) of a Broadcaster or ITV Group employee.
Q. How do I join Chase Australia in 2024?
A- If you are 18 years of age and a legal permanent resident of Australia, then you are eligible to apply and participate in The Chase Australia 2024 Season 13.
You can successfully register and apply by following the above-mentioned steps and can join The Chase Australia 2024.
Q. What are the rules for Chase Australia?
A- Answering general knowledge questions allows a team of four contestants to try to accumulate as much money as they can to put into a team bank.
The money earned will be deposited into the bank, but a quiz whiz known as the Chaser is in the way.
Catching each contestant and preventing them from depositing the money into the bank, which the team must play for collectively in “The Final Chase,” is the Chaser’s responsibility.
Each player has one minute to respond to as many questions as they can, with each accurate response costing $2,000 in this game.
The participant’s ability to deposit money into the bank increased with the number of accurate answers supplied.
The winner’s money is moved three steps down on an eight-step money board after the minute is up.