If you are also interested in cooking. If you make good food then American MasterChef Junior Audition is going to come for next year. Here is complete information about how you can apply for audition and application.
MasterChef Junior is an American Cooking competition geared specifically for young children between the ages of 8-13. This competition premiered on September 27, 2013, on Fox Channel. It is modeled after the structure of the British television program Junior MasterChef.
Do you wish to follow in the footsteps of previous winners and finalists who achieved laudable culinary benchmarks? The application, audition, and casting call for MasterChef Junior Season 2024 are all covered in this article.
About American MasterChef Junior 2024
MasterChef Junior is a very famous American cooking competition specially designed for children between 8-13 years of age. Young chefs having excellent culinary skills compete against one another from across the US in this show.
This show is based on the British version of Junior MasterChef. Any kid between the required ages can apply online or at an open casting call to be a contestant on the show. Several candidates are chosen for the competition after the audition round.
These competitors then advance further in the race and face several tests, including a Pressure Test, Skill Test, Mystery Box, Team Challenge, and Elimination Test.
The panel of judges provides guidance and mentoring to the young chefs as they advance through the competition. Which young home cook will be crowned America’s next MasterChef Junior, winning a trophy and $100,000 in prize money, is then decided by the three renowned chefs/Judges.
American MasterChef Junior Application
To submit the American MasterChef Junior Application 2024, the following steps are to be followed.
- The registration and application for MasterChef Junior can only be done through the official website of the show https://www.fox.com/masterchef-junior/. Alternatively, you can directly go to the link https://mcjr2023.castingcrane.com/age-gate.
- As the show deals with minor contestants (8-13 years old), only parents/guardians can fill in the application form on behalf of the child who wants to participate.
- Parent/guardian needs to fill in their age on this page https://mcjr2023.castingcrane.com/age-gate after which they will be taken to the main application page https://mcjr2023.castingcrane.com/.
- Parents/Guardians need to fill in all the information required like the basic details, contact details, DOB of the child, and so on.
- You need to upload a photograph of the child contestant in the media section.
- Further a chance is provided for participants to submit a video along with their application. The website’s recommended format should be followed when creating this video.
- Before submitting the application form, all official Terms and Conditions should be thoroughly read and agreed.
American MasterChef Junior Audition 2024
Following application submission, the show contacts the chosen contestants to invite them to take part in the audition stages. Participants are required to bring a self-prepared dish for the judges to taste during the audition stages.
If the judges like the dish, the contestant then advances in the race and eventually into the MasterChef Junior Kitchen. You can keep an eye out for the open casting call if you happen to skip applying.
You can attend open casting auditions, which take place in many American locations. You can find the schedule for the same on the official MasterChef Junior website or their social media web pages.
The participants should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to participate in the open-casting audition.
- Participants must be between the ages of 8-13 years.
- Participant must be an American Citizen or a legal resident.
- Participants should be accompanied by a parent or a guardian during the audition.
- The dish presented during the open casting call should be prepared by the participant.
USA MasterChef Junior Host
Throughout the history of MasterChef, there has been no host assigned for any season to date. Nonetheless, the three judges on the panel often act as hosts.
Gordon Ramsay is one of the Judges/Hosts of the show and has been so since the first season of MasterChef Junior. Gordon Ramsay is a world-renowned Michelin Star Chef, a TV personality, a restaurateur, and a writer. One cannot imagine MasterChef without Gordon Ramsay.
The other two judges/hosts who are expected to feature in MasterChef Junior 2024 might be Daphne Oz and Aaron Sanchez. Daphne Oz is an American television host, chef, food writer, and wellness advocate. Aron Sanchez is a Mexican-American celebrity chef, restaurateur, philanthropist, cookbook author, and TV personality.
American MasterChef Junior Release Date In 2024
As of the time of this writing, MasterChef Junior is preparing for the launch of Season 10. The deadline to submit an audition registration for season 10 was January 31, 2024. Based on that, MasterChef Junior Season 10 should debut sometime in the summer of 2024.
The 10th season of American MasterChef Junior has not yet received a formal release date. After the current season ends, one can expect the announcement of the same. Continue to check this page or the MasterChef official website for updates on the MasterChef Junior 2024 schedule.
Q. Who are the judges of USA MasterChef Junior 2024?
A. Regarding the judges for USA MasterChef Junior 2024, there has been no formal confirmation.
Gordon Ramsay will be sitting in one of the Judge’s places for the upcoming season because historically speaking, no MasterChef season has completed without him.
We can anticipate Daphne Oz and Aaron Sanchez continuing to serve as the show’s other two judges.
Q. Is it really US MasterChef Junior Coming back In 2024?
A. Casting and auditions are currently taking place for MasterChef Junior 2023 Season 9.
The producers of MasterChef Junior will undoubtedly renew it for Season 10 in 2024 because it is one of the most popular and watched programs in the US.