Auditions of 12 Angry Jurors – Arts Unlimited is back with the fantastic Courtroom drama 12 Angry Jurors. The play is all set to be performed on September 8–10 at the Museum of Military History at 7:30 p.m.
While Arts Unlimited has started accepting applications for the audition process and announced the dates for the auditions and rehearsals. The auditions for the 12 Angry Jurors will be held at the Museum of Military History on August 5 and 6 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
After getting selected to play different characters, rehearsals are scheduled for September 5, 6, and 7 between 6:30 and 9:30. If you are from Florida, then it’s more than a good opportunity to get a chance in the auditions and experience being a part of the popular theater play 12 Angry Jurors.
Apply for the audition as soon as possible, as the dates are already announced and the schedule is packed. To apply for the audition, apply through the link provided or email the email address provided.
What are 12 Angry Jurors?
12 Angry Jurors is a play about 12 Jurors who are observant yet have different personalities and tactics to make jurisdiction. 12 Angry Jurors is a courtroom drama where 12 jurors gather to determine jurisdiction for the case. The case involves a father getting stabbed to death by a 19-year-old.
As the drama continues, each juror reveals his personality and starts giving the verdict based on his own past experiences. The play will keep the audience on edge till the end to know if the 12 Jurors declare the 19-year-old innocent or guilty.
You can enjoy the dramatic and mysterious plot with all the heated courtroom arguments and wonder what the 12 Angry Jurors final verdict will be.
Audition and Application process for the 12 Angry Jurors
The auditions and application process for 12 Angry Jurors have been announced, with rehearsal dates scheduled for the month of August.
- To apply for the audition, you can fill out the Google Form and book your audition slot according to your preferences by clicking on the link: https://forms.gle/82vkZz7utCU3yQ2G9. However, you can appear for the auditions without filling out this Google Form application.
- You can also audition for the 12 Angry Jurors play by submitting a short video to the email address email@example.com. Make sure to include your headshot and resume to get shortlisted.
- You can also request that the auditions be taken via Zoom calls.
- Walk-ins for the auditions are scheduled on August 5 and 6 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Museum of Military History, 5210 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, Florida.
- In the auditions, you may need to perform a 1- to 3-minute dramatic monologue. You are free to perform any character from the play.
- After the auditions, wait for the callback or further information to circulate via the casting team.