Audition Dates for Dancing with the Stars 2023 Season 32 Casting Call Dancing with the Stars is a well-known and widely watched American dance competition television show.
The first episode of this series aired on June 1, 2005. This series is broadcast on the ABC channel. This show has already completed its 31st season with great success, and the show’s producers are currently working on the 32nd season.
The show pairs celebrities with professional dancers. From its inception until 2019, Tom Bergeron hosted the show. Those candidates who believe they have dance ability must have taken part in this reality show.
All interested candidates should apply via the channel’s official website. We have provided all of the necessary information about Dancing with the Stars 2023 Season 32 in this post.
- 1 Basic Information for Dancing with the Stars
- 2 Basic Requirements for Dancing with the Stars
- 3 How to Register for Dancing with the Stars 2023?
- 3.1 Required Documents for Dancing with the Stars
- 3.2 Dancing with the Stars Season 32 judges
- 3.3 Previous every season dancing with the stars winners list
- 3.4 Q. How long has Dancing with the Stars been Broadcast on television?
- 3.5 Q. Is dancing with stars coming back in 2023 Season 32
- 3.6 Q. Will Season 32 of Dancing With the Stars air?
- 3.7 Share this:
- 3.8 Like this:
Basic Information for Dancing with the Stars
|Based on||Strictly Come Dancing|
|Directed by||Alex Rudzinski (2005–2016) and Phil Heyes (2016–present)|
|Narrated by||Alan Dedicoat|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Production locations||Television City Studios, Los Angeles, California|
|Running time||40–86 minutes|
|Production Company||BBC Studios|
|Picture format||NTSC (2005–2006)|
HDTV 720p (2006–present)
|Audio format||5.1 surround sound (2006–present)|
|Original release||June 1, 2005 –|
Dancing with the stars 2023 Season 32 Audition and registration is starting now visit the official website and apply Now –
Basic Requirements for Dancing with the Stars
- All participants must carry Nationality Proof.
- If you have a dance talent, this is the best platform for you.
- Participants must bring all original documents for verification.
- Participants must be physically and mentally fit.
- All terms and conditions must be carefully agreed to by all participants.
How to Register for Dancing with the Stars 2023?
- To register for the show, candidates must go to the ABC official website.
- After visiting, look for the “Apply” link and click on it.
- Then, carefully read the show’s terms and conditions.
- Then, if you are able, you must complete the registration form with your personal and contact information.
- Ensures that every detail is genuine and correct.
- Candidates must also upload a short talent video in the format specified.
- Finally, double-check all of your information and click the submit button.
Required Documents for Dancing with the Stars
- Evidence of Citizenship
- Address verification
- Proof of Age
- Certificate in Dance (If applicable).
- Medical Evidence
- Images Captured Recently
- Any other documentation.
Dancing with the Stars Season 32 judges
Len Goodman returned to the DWTS judges‘ table after missing the previous season. He was joined by Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and the show’s newest judge, Derek Hough. All four judges have been confirmed to return for Season 33.
- Len Goodman
- Carrie Ann Inaba
- Bruno Tonioli
- Derek Hough
Previous every season dancing with the stars winners list
|Season||Start Date||Start Date||Winner|
|1||01 June 2005||06 July 2005||Kelly Monaco and Alec Mazo|
|2||05 January 2006||24 February 2006||Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke|
|3||12 September 2006||15 November 2006||Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke|
|4||19 March 2007||22 May 2007||Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough|
|5||24 September 2007||27 November 2007||Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough|
|6||17 March 2008||20 May 2008||Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas|
|7||22 September 2008||25 November 2008||Brooke Burke and Derek Hough|
|8||09 March 2009||19 May 2009||Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas|
|9||21 September 2009||24 November 2009||Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson|
|10||22 March 2010||25 May 2010||Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough|
|11||20 September 2010||23 November 2010||Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough|
|12||21 March 2011||24 May 2011||Hines Ward and Kym Johnson|
|13||19 September 2011||22 November 2011||J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff|
|14||19 March 2012||22 May 2012||Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd|
|15||24 September 2012||27 November 2012||Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani|
|16||18 March 2013||21 May 2013||Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough|
|17||16 September 2013||26 November 2013||Amber Riley and Derek Hough|
|18||17 March 2014||20 May 2014||Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy|
|19||15 September 2014||25 November 2014||Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson|
|20||16 March 2015||19 May 2015||Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy|
|21||14 September 2015||24 November 2015||Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough|
|22||21 March 2016||24 May 2016||Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd|
|23||12 September 2016||22 November 2016||Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy|
|24||20 March 2017||23 May 2017||Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater|
|25||18 September 2017||21 November 2017||Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold|
|26||30 April 2018||21 May 2018||Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson|
|27||24 September 2018||19 November 2018||Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess|
|28||16 September 2019||25 November 2019||Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten|
|29||14 September 2020||23 November 2020||Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev|
|30||20 September 2021||22 November 2021||Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach|
|31||19 September 2022||21 November 2022||TBA|
Read More –
Q. How long has Dancing with the Stars been Broadcast on television?
Ans- Dancing with the Stars premiered on ABC on June 1, 2005, and will conclude its 31st season on November 22. The dance reality series will move to Disney+ for Season 32.
Q. Is dancing with stars coming back in 2023 Season 32
Ans- Yes, you read that correctly. Season 32 of DWTS will also return, most likely In 2023.
Q. Will Season 32 of Dancing With the Stars air?
Ans- Yes, you read that correctly. Season 32 of DWTS will also return, most likely in 2023. The streaming service confirmed a two-season pickup when it announced the move to Disney+.