Gordon Ramsay’s Next Level Chef is an American reality cookery show. This reality competition is different from the rest of the other cookery shows currently being broadcasted. The main feature that sets it apart from the rest is its format.
Next Level Chef is a platform that gives a chance to people who are home chefs, best line cooks, food truck owners, and social media stars who have that extra talent in preparing mind-boggling dishes. The registrations are currently going on for Next Level Chef Season 2.
Further in the article, we will discuss in detail the registration process, and how to apply for Next level Chef for 2023 which will be the second season for Next Level Chef.
- 1 How to apply for Next Level Chef Season 2?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Next Level Chef 2023
- 3 Next Level Chef 2023 Format
- 4 Next Level Chef 2023 Audition
- 5 Next Level Chef 2023 Judges
- 6 Next Level Chef Season 2 Release Date
- 7 Next Level Chef Last Season Winner
How to apply for Next Level Chef Season 2?
With the successful culmination of Next level Chef Season 1, and the renewal of Next level Chef Season 2.
Here is an opportunity to outshine in season 2 of Next Level Chef if you have that talent and creativity in the field of culinary art.
Here is a detailed explanation of how to apply for the Next Level Chef Season 2. For Next Level Chef 2023, the following registration process needs to be fulfilled.
All applications for Next Level Chef Season 2 will only be accepted through their official website https://www.fox.com/next-level-chef/.
- For application & registration for the Next Level Chef 2023, all participants are requested to follow the https://nextlevelchefcasting.castingcrane.com/age-gate link. You need to enter your birth date after going to the link.
- After successfully filling out the birth date detail, you will be guided to the next step where you will need to fill out a set of personal questions as a part of the initial screening. You will need to fill in your name, contact details, e-mail address, and address.
- Next, you will have to fill out some more personal details such as your current occupation, the last three job titles that you have held, relationship status, etc.
- Further on, you will need to share, aside from the culinary school degree, the highest degree in education you hold. The size of your chef coat also needs to be shared as also how you came to know about Next Level Chef.
- Your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and personal blog (if any) is asked to be shared. You will be asked to fill about describing yourself as to what type of chef you dream to become and to rate your cooking skills on a 1 to 5 scale.
- The rest of the questions go a little deeper to figure out your perception of culinary skills and how well can you handle cooking under pressure.
- Applicants need to submit their recent photographs along with the application form.
All official Terms and Conditions should be read carefully before submitting the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Next Level Chef 2023
The eligibility criteria to participate in Next Level Chef Season 2 are not very complex.
- The participant can be anyone from home chefs, to the best line cooks, food truck owners, and social media stars who take absolute pleasure in preparing out-of-the-box dishes.
- This implies that the contestants can be trained chefs, although amateur home cooks are welcome too.
- The participant, at the time of entry, should be 18 years of age or older.
- The participant should be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- An important eligibility criterion is that the participant should agree to take time off for up to three or four weeks from his/her everyday commitments between September and October 2022.
Next Level Chef 2023 Format
Next Level Chef is called a unique cookery competition reality show because of the format of the show that sets it apart from the rest of the cookery shows. The Next Level Chef kitchen is divided into three kitchens that are stacked on top of each other.
The topmost kitchen has the most modern devices and equipment, the middle one is a standard commercial kitchen, and the third one has comparatively low-quality equipment and supplies. The judges see how you can churn out a dish not just in the best of circumstances but also in the worst.
The contestants are divided into teams and the challenges they face are also very unique. You can read about them in detail on the Next Level Chef Wikipedia page
Next Level Chef 2023 Audition
Next Level Chef Season 2 auditions will start only after the registration for the same is closed. After the contestants successfully complete the registration process, they all undergo rigorous scrutiny by the industry experts and are judged on parameters that are required in a person to become the Next Level, Chef winner.
The best 15 contestants move further into the competition landing in the great Next Level Chef kitchen. Here again, these 15 contestants compete with each other in different cooking challenges until only one talented chef remains who is declared the winner.
Next Level Chef 2023 Judges
Unlike other cookery competition shows, the contestants in the Next Level Chef are not only amateur chefs but also some trained chefs too. To judge trained contestants, you need the best judges who are masters in their field.
So, the Next Level Chef 2023 judges are none other than Gordon Ramsay, Nyesha Arrington, and Richard Blais. These three judges also act as mentors, who guide the contestants on the way through the Next Level Chef journey.
Gordon Ramsay, who is also the host of the show, needs no introduction. He is a multi-Michelin-starred chef who has won many awards and accolades in the culinary world. He is a British chef, famous television personality, writer, and restaurateur.
Nyesha Arrington is a famous and professional chef from California. She holds a very different idea of cooking and the techniques of cooking. She has been groomed to perfection by the best-known chefs in the country and so has a great eye for detail.
The third judge is Richard Blais. Richard Blais is an American chef, restaurateur, author, and television personality. He was one of the contestants in the 4th season of Top Chef. Later on, he returned to the competition and won Top Chef: All-Stars. He has also been the judge for three seasons of Top Chef: Portland.
Next Level Chef Season 2 Release Date
Next Level Chef Season 2 – The Next Level Chef Season 2 release date has been officially declared on their official website https://www.fox.com/next-level-chef/. It is set to premiere on Sunday, February 12, 2023, on the FOX channel.
All the Next Level Chef episodes can be viewed on the official website of the FOX channel https://www.fox.com/next-level-chef/. Currently, all episodes of Season 1 are available to view.
Season 2 episodes will become available after the commencement of Next Level Chef Season 2 which is in February 2023. Other platforms to view the episodes are fuboTV, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime Videos, and Tubi TV.
Next Level Chef Last Season Winner
The mentor and judges crowned social media chef Pyet DeSpain as the winner of Next Level Chef Season 1.
After successfully completing all the challenges, Pyet DeSpain went on to win the Next Level Chef Season 1 title due to her outstanding cooking skills.
Pyet DeSpain won handsome prize money of $250,000, and a one-year mentorship from the judges themselves.
Read More –
- How to Apply for Master chef Uk 2023
- Masterchef Canada 2023 Audition Date And Venue
- Masterchef Australia Season 15
Q. Is Next Level Chef Coming back in 2023?
Ans – Yes, Next Level Chef is coming back in 2023. After achieving immense popularity and viewership and also successfully completing Season 1.
Next Level Chef has been renewed for season 2. As per their official website https://www.fox.com/next-level-chef/, it is set to premiere on Sunday, February 12, 2023, on the FOX channel.
Q. When is Next Level Chef Season 2 coming to FOX?
Ans- Next Level Chef 2023 season 2 is set to premiere on Sunday, February 12, 2023, on the FOX channel.
There are many amateur home cooks and many small chefs who do not get a proper platform to showcase the immense talent they have in themselves.
Next Level Chef is an open invitation for all such chefs who aspire and dream to create a mark in this culinary world.
Next Level Chef shown by the renowned chef Gordon Ramsay along with his co-mentors is on a quest to find the new Superstar in the world of food.
So, if you have the drive and talent in you to create astounding dishes which people will remember for many years to come, then Next Level Chef 2023 is the best platform to outshine your skill and let the world know about your creativity.
Along the journey of Next Level Chef, you will get to learn from chef Gordon Ramsay himself along with his co-judges and mentor.
If you think you have all the potential and qualities that a Next Level Chef winner needs, then don’t think twice and get right away with the registrations which are now open on the official website of Next Level Chef https://www.fox.com/next-level-chef/
So, Hurry Up!
Here’s wishing you all the best of luck!