So you think you can dance audition –
There will be plenty of shakes and shakes on FOX this summer as a brand new season of the multi-Emmy-winning dance competition series So You Think You Can Dance premieres after auditions were held in New York City, Los Angeles, and New Orleans to vote for the top dancers Find.
The announcement of the talent show’s return after a two-year hiatus due to COVID19 was just made, but here’s what we’ve found out so far:
- 1 So you think you can dance audition
- 2 So You Think You Can Dance 2023 Audition Details
- 3 Required For Registration Proofs
- 4 So You Think You Can Dance Eligibility Criteria
- 4.1 Q. When will So You Think You Can Dance season 18 premiere in 2023?
- 4.2 Q. Who Will Host So You Think You Can Dance Season 18?
- 4.3 Q. Who are the contestants for So You Think You Can Dance 2023?
- 4.4 Q. How can I audition for season 18 of So You Think You Can Dance?
- 4.5 Q. Is So You Think You Can Dance coming back in 2023?
- 4.6 Share this:
- 4.7 Like this:
So you think you can dance audition
You Think You Can Dance is a popular dance reality show on network television. The dance reality show is set to host a new season following the success of the previous 16 seasons.
Check if You think you can dance the 2023 audition details. If you feel you have a talent for dancing, here’s a stage.
Here on this page, you will find more details about the You Think You Can Dance 2023 program, audition details, and other information.
So You Think You Can Dance 2023 Audition Details
Auditions for the show are now open. You can register for the You Think You Can Dance 2023 show. Below are the audition details for the You Think You Can Dance 2023 show. Visit the official website of the show.
- Click on the You Think You Can Dance registration banner
- Click on Apply
- Read and Agree to all the terms and conditions of the show
- Fill in your details for the show like name, contact details, email id, etc.
- Upload your audition video for the show
- Click on Submit
Make sure you give your correct details as the makers might want to connect with you if your application is shortlisted.
Required For Registration Proofs
- The candidate should have the proof of nationality
- The candidate should also have an address proof
- Date of Birth certificate
- Medical Certificate
So You Think You Can Dance Eligibility Criteria
- Participants should be residents of the United States
- They should have a current legal Employment Authorisation Card
- Participants should have proof of citizenship with their birth certificate, certificate of citizenship, or Valid US Passport.
- Participants should be between the age group of 18 to 30 years.
- They should have legal age proof.
Latest Information & Tweets
Q. When will So You Think You Can Dance season 18 premiere in 2023?
So You Think You Can Dance has always been a summer show, and this season is no different, premiering on Wednesday, May 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Q. Who Will Host So You Think You Can Dance Season 18?
Cat Deeley has hosted So You Think You Can Dance every season since 2006 (season 2), replacing Lauren Sanchez, who only hosted season 1, and will return for season
Q. Who are the contestants for So You Think You Can Dance 2023?
Since auditions haven’t taken place as yet, no names are revealed, however, the upcoming season can feature highly skilled dancers between the ages of 18 and 30,
from a range of dance styles, together with a contemporary, tap, hip-hop, ballroom, Animation, breakdancing and more.
people who are chosen to maneuver on to the SYTYCD studio will work with world-renowned choreographers and vie every week in an exceedingly form of styles, with new twists and turns introduced into the competition.
Q. How can I audition for season 18 of So You Think You Can Dance?
Casting for the new season of So You Think You Can Dance is complete. Visit fox.com/dance for future audition dates, full eligibility requirements, official rules, and more details.
Those selected will be invited to auditions in New York, Los Angeles, and New Orleans. From these auditions, the selected dancers are invited to Los Angeles to perform
before the judging panel and attempt to secure a spot as one of the final candidates.
Q. Is So You Think You Can Dance coming back in 2023?
So You Think You Can Dance season 18 premieres Wednesday, May 18 at 8 pm on FOX. CST. While the show has aired since 2005, it went on a three-
year hiatus (season 16 premieres in 2019).
For more latest updates about the entertainment industry and more audition details stay tuned with Sur Sangram ..!!