The voice Australia 2024 – An Australian singing competition television program called The Voice Australia airs on Seven Network. The Voice Australia, a franchise within The Voice, is modeled after The Voice of Holland.
The Voice Australia has successfully completed many seasons and is anticipated to debut the next season of The Voice Australia. The Voice Australia’s goal is to locate undiscovered singing talents – solo or duet, professional or amateur.
Australia’s best singers have been wowing audiences on The Voice Australia for a number of seasons and counting. If you believe your voice can accomplish the same feat, then now is your turn to be noticed.
The Voice Australia is scheduled to debut in 2024 and hearing this news might motivate you to try out for the show. The format of the series, the application process, the requirements for the auditions, and much more are all explained here.
- 1 About The Voice Australia
- 1.1 The Voice Australia Format
- 1.2 How to Apply for The Voice Australia 2024?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Like this:
About The Voice Australia
- Genre: Reality Show.
- Creator: John de Mol.
- Director: Peter Ots.
- Presenters: Darren McMullen and Sonia Kruger
- Origin Country: Australia.
- Language: English.
- No. of Seasons: 11
- Run Time: Blind Auditions – 60-90 minutes; Live Shows – 125 minutes.
- Production Location: Disney Studios Australia.
- Official Network: Nine Network (2012-2020); Seven Network (2021-present)
- Official Website: www.9now.com.au/outside-australia.
The Voice Australia Format
The format of the show is more or less the same as the format of The Voice television show in any other country. It is divided into three phases: blind auditions, battle rounds, and live performance shows.
In 2017, a new phase between the bouts and the blind auditions was added to the program: the knockouts. The winner gets prizes, including $100,000, and a recording contract with Universal Music or EMI (2019).
How to Apply for The Voice Australia 2024?
Registration for The Voice Australia 2024 is rather simple. Only entries submitted through the show’s official website, https://thevoicecasting.com.au/, will be accepted. Alternatively, https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/TheVoice12 site can also be used to register/apply for The Voice Australia 2024. However, the following steps can be taken to sign up for The Voice Australia 2024:
- All interested participants can visit the above two sites for registration for The Voice Australia 2024 and follow the instructions to register themselves.
- The applicant must fill out the application form after registration by providing details such as their name, age, date of birth, gender, city, state, phone number, and address.
- Participants must also submit a vocal audition video that demonstrates their vocal range and singing prowess. The video format must follow the guidelines on the official website.
- Candidates must make sure that all of the information they submit is true and accurate.
- Before submitting the application form, please review the official Terms & Conditions as any noncompliance could result in the application being rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for The Voice Australia
The following are the eligibility criteria for The Voice Australia:
- The participant must be at least 16 years old during the registration.
- The participant must be an Australian Citizen or a legal permanent resident of Australia.
- Participants below the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The participant cannot presently work for the Broadcaster or have worked for the Broadcaster or other Seven Network Group entities at any point in the last ten (10) years.
- The participant cannot be a close relative or the program employee’s live-in partner.
The Voice Australia 2024 Auditions Process
The next step after submitting your application is to await a response from the producers. The Voice auditions take place in phases.
Reviewing the vocal audition videos that were uploaded with the application form constitutes the first and most important stage.
This is called the producers’ audition round. The producers and casting director review these videos and pick the top ones from among the many submissions.
Therefore, be sure to post the finest singing video you can, to demonstrate your abilities and vocal range in order to secure a spot for the next round of auditions.
Blind Auditions: The shortlisted candidates must perform in front of the judges at the second round of auditions, but the judges’ backs are turned, making it a blind audition.
The fortunate contestants who are chosen by the judges during blind auditions have the chance to advance to the next stage.
Knockout and Battle Round: After working with the team’s coach, the contestants in the Battle Round sing the same song simultaneously (much like a duet).
Each contestant sings a solo rendition of the song of their choice during the Knockouts. They collaborate one-on-one with a mentor as well. The trick in this is that each participant, regardless of the team they are on, works with the same mentor.
The Cut: This new phase, which began in season 10, had the coaches reducing their teams to just five performers. The previous season’s traditional “battles” phase was replaced by this one.
Live Shows and Finals: The final round pits the remaining contestants (Final 8) against one another. Both the coaches and the audience vote to choose who moves on to the Final 4 round.
One team member is left for each coach as the (Final 4) contenders compete in the finals, with the outcome being decided by public vote.
The Voice Australia Judges
Since The Voice Australia’s debut in Australia in 2012, there have been many judges on the show. For the upcoming season.
It is likely that the four judges from the previous one—Keith Urban, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian, and Jessica Mauboy—will remain in their roles.
These above judges are young and energetic and have already made a mark in the world of music at a very young age.
The Voice Australia Hosts
The Voice Australia has seen some prominent figures as hosts through the seasons such as Renee Bargh, Darren McMullen, Faustina Agolley, and last but not least Sonia Kruger.
Out of the above names, Sonia Kruger has been a consistent host for quite a few past and recent seasons of The Voice Australia. She is a media personality and a prominent media figure for over 20 years.
Winners So Far
- Season 1: Karise Eden.
- Season 2: Harrison Craig.
- Season 3: Anja Nissen.
- Season 4: Ellie Drennan.
- Season 5: Alfie Arcuri.
- Season 6: Judah Kelly
- Season 7: Sam Perry.
- Season 8: Diana Rouvas.
- Season 9: Chris Sebastian.
- Season 10: Bella Taylor Smith.
- Season 11: Lachie Gill.
- Season 12: TBA
Production Company Address and Contact Details
- ITV Studios Australia
- Level 4/19 Harris Street
- Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Ph. No: +61 2 9383 4360
- Email ID: email@example.com